来自日本五分院兄弟姐妹们的问候和祝福

[复制链接]
爱力 发表于 2013-12-20 16:56:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
来自五分院Isadon的信息
爱恋草

亲爱的们,昨天收到灵桥的邮件,在信中她表达了对家园兄弟姐妹们的问候,同时也希望我们把Isadon给家园的信息传达给大家。以下是邮件的全文:

亲爱的雪峰及兄弟姐妹们,
我离开中国已经有一个月了,感觉是很久以前了。这一个月当中我们两个社区都发生了非常多的事。这可能是我们向前发展必须经历的净化程序。
我们讨论了雪峰的建议,现在我们每天会议的方式已经改了,具体的情况我会在以后和你们分享。今天,我想分享一下Isadon给雪峰及生命禅院兄弟姐妹们的信息。这是从他和我们的谈话中摘选出来的,为了把信息传达给你们Yoko把她翻译成了英文。

希望你们和律师的会谈进行得顺利。我们在精神上一直和你们在一起!
亲切的问候!
Michiyo

以下是Isadon传达给我们的信息:
当我在思考为什么雪峰和第二家园会面临目前这样的挑战时,我脑海中有一个景象:一条中国的巨龙蓄势待发。(我们认为明年也就是2014年是“龙年”)。这可能预示着物欲横流的社会将要走到尽头,取而代之的是新的价值观。然而,就象雪峰说的“即使我们的家园被遣散了,我们的精神会留存下来,我们建立起来的心灵网络也无法被摧毁“。这样的意识一定会在现今的环境下掀起巨浪。虽然我们在物质上帮不了什么忙,但我们能做的是在内心接受你们的意愿并帮助增强这样的能量。通过这样,我们能使生命禅院第二家园尽可能地保存下来。即使第二家园实体被摧毁了,但你们的意识是摧毁不了的。当时机来临的时候我们又可以携手前进。永不放弃,继续走你们的路。这样的事在地球上发生意味着一场大的变革冲击着物质社会,新时代的来临已经拉开了序幕。当唯物主义崩溃,灵性的变革就会开始。灵性的变革不仅仅表现在物质的变革上,它有着更巨大的意义。物质的变革会表现出一些现象,例如地震或台风。但是灵性的变革则表现为人们开始觉醒,认识什么是真理。那些坚持自己的观点想法的人会迷失人生的方向并感到绝望。相反,那些无我的人能享受充满活力多姿多彩的生活。
如果你能去除我执,接受道的安排,那你不必害怕。事实上,你可以享受改变!

*这里要说明一下,上面说的”龙年“不是中国传统意义上的农历龙年。意思是明年将是变化多端,各项事物在迂回曲折中前进的一年。

下面是邮件的原文:

Dear Xuefeng, sisters and brothers,

It has been one month since I left China.
It seems a long time ago, and so many things have happened for the both communities within this one month. It is probably purification process that we need to go through in order to go to the next stage.

We discussed Xuefeng's suggestions and now the way of our daily meeting has changed. I will write about it later.

Today, I would like to share the following Isadon's message to Xuefeng, sisters and brothers of Lifechanyuan.

This is excerpt from his talk to us, and Yoko translated it as a message to you.

--- Message from Isadon - "Moving Forward the Year of Dragon" ---

When I think why Xuefeng and the members of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan have been facing this challenge, I have an image that a big dragon of China is about to move forward. (We consider the next year, 2014 “the year of dragon”.) This could be the message that the materialistic society which has spread rapidly marked the end and will go toward new values. Then, the materialism is going to destroy it. However, as Xuefeng said, “even if our community is dissolved, this spirit will remain within everyone and that network will not be destroyed”, the consciousness is in the environment where it will grow as a huge wave for sure.We cannot do much physically, but, what we can do is to accept your will with our heart and to make it growing energy. By doing this, we are able to make the most of the existence of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan. Even if the form is destroyed, your thoughts cannot be destroyed. And the time will come when we will get reconnected somewhere down the line. Never give up and keep going your way. This kind of thing occurred on the earth means the era has come when a big revolution was brought toward the materialistic society. When the materialism collapses, the spiritual revolution will arise. The spiritual revolution includes a bigger meaning than just a physical one. The physical revolution is a phenomenon like things are destroyed by earthquakes and typhoons, but the spiritual one is something like people will be awakened to the truth. Those who cling to their own thoughts will lose their way to live and get desperate. On the other hand, those who are not attached to themselves are able to realize and enjoy a dynamic life with certainty.
  If you are free from your own ego and are determined to receive what comes, you do not have to be afraid. In fact, you can enjoy the changes!

---- End of Isadon'smessage ---
I hope you can share this with Xuefeng, sisters and brothers.
I hope your meeting with the lawyer went well.
We are always with you in spirit!
with warmest regards,
Michiyo

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 爱力 发表于 2013-12-20 16:57:28 | 显示全部楼层
感谢五分院兄弟姐妹们千山万水捎来的祝福和问候!
有这样一群兄弟姐妹们在,再大的困难阻隔都无法阻碍我们行进的脚步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

清凉风 发表于 2013-12-21 09:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
“即使第二家园实体被摧毁了,但你们的意识是摧毁不了的。当时机来临的时候我们又可以携手前进。永不放弃,继续走你们的路。”

坚守家园,死而无憾!感恩五分院的兄弟姐妹们!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

尚圣 发表于 2013-12-27 13:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
感谢五分院的亲人们的关爱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tsman 发表于 2014-2-5 18:38:53 | 显示全部楼层
即使第二家园实体被摧毁了,但你们的意识是摧毁不了的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

神功 发表于 2017-4-1 19:28:04 | 显示全部楼层
野火烧不尽,春风吹又生。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|生命绿洲论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:38 , Processed in 0.119173 second(s), 17 queries .